ToolBarn’s Tool Spotlight: M18V Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Two Tool Cordless Combo Kit
Hello again! Welcome back to another Toolbarn feature, Tool Spotlight! This article takes one of our site’s bestsellers and highlights what that tool has to offer. We’ll take a look at what it has to offer and its specialty. Today, we’re going to look at Milwaukee’s M18V Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Two Tool Cordless Combo Kit. Let’s take a closer look.
Bang For Your Buck
Cordless tools are the mainstay in the construction trade and this two tool combo set brings together the M18 ½” hammer drill/driver and the M18 ¼” hex drive impact driver in one kit. It also contains two high capacity lithium ion batteries, a charger and contractors bag. The hammer drill/ driver contains a four-pole motor and compact lithium-ion battery generate 45 pounds of peak torque and is capable of being 20% faster in concrete than other competing brands.
The hex drive impact driver produces 2200 RPM and a category leading 1400 pounds in torque. Also, the driver provides more impacts for increased productivity. The quick change chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable speed trigger provides increased user control.
These drills have a wide variety of uses and are really good when it comes drilling in wood or concrete. Both are reliable and can get the job done. Also, both drills have very good battery life. If your battery runs down, a recharge should only take about a half hour. The drills can also be used very well on the jobsite as well as at home. If you take care of these tools, they will last you a long, long time!
M18™ 1/2″ Hammer Drill/Driver (2602-20)
- Digital power management provide overload protection to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All metal 1/2″ single sleeve ratcheting chuck for bit retention
- The only all metal gear case in its class
- Gear case provides maximum durability for heavy duty applications
- Industry leading compact and ergonomic design at just 8-1/2″
M18™ 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver
- 1/4″ Hex quick change chuck allows for fast and easy bit changes
- Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers the force of the impact directly to the fastener allowing for faster application speed
- Removable belt clip easily fits around rafters or on tool belts to free up your hands while working
- On-board battery fuel gauge allows you to see the remaining run-time with a touch of a button
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surface offering a clear view of your work area
M18™ Lithium Ion Battery and Charger
- Newly designed 18V LITHIUM-ION High Capacity battery delivers a longer run-time and a prolonged tool life
- M18 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery system delivers a longer tool life and extended run-times
- The M18 Battery Technology is a new design of the Lithium-Ion Battery and is not compatible with older Milwaukee tools
This Combo Kit continues to be very popular with our consumers and is a top seller for the month of January. It’s good for home use or the jobsite and can drill through wood and concrete with ease. Regardless, if you’re looking for two high quality tools for a great value, this combo kit would come in very handy! Check out the combo kit here!
Make sure you check back for future content from all of us here from Toolbarn!